Looking for a Low Frequency Amplifier with Full Range Capability that checks all the boxes? Your quest is over. Introducing the TORO Tech R4F, a Micro Sized Full Range solution for both competitors and audiophiles alike.
The R4F Mono Block Amplifier features a MOSFET power supply to ensure an inexhaustible stream of voltage under all conditions and utilizes a Class D design enabling high efficiency and cool running without the use of cooling fans. With competitors and audiophiles in mind we have designed the R4F to remain stable with as little as 1 Ohm loads for maximum power output.
Inside you’ll discover a Class D PCB layout that includes built-in auto sensing turn on function for those vehicles lacking RCA output, a selective Bass Boost EQ for fine tuning plus soft delay remote turn on/off circuitry that eliminates pops and clicks. Our inclusion of differential input switching allows for twisted pair or single end RCA connections to eliminate all noise that can occur from different source units or due to difficult installations.
The R4F features variable LOW PASS, HIGH PASS and FULL RANGE crossovers for ultimate system flexibility. The RCA input jacks work for low signal or high signal input, and we use high quality nickel plated terminal blocks for power input & speaker output. The R4F Amplifier user control panel features a variable gain control and a remote level control port for adding an optional controller. Aiding in a proper system setup and use is a Clip LED to indicate signal clipping.
What does all this translate to? Simply, amplifiers you can count on for rigorous competition and yet flexible and affordable enough to use as any system anchor. This Rage R4F Amplifier blends power and performance with sleek design allowing you to Rage in style.
- Sound Quality Full Range Class-D Design
- Differential Input Switch to Eliminate Noise
- Clip LED to Indicate Signal Clipping
- Built-In Auto Sensing Turn-On Function (Hi-Inputs)
- MOSFET Power Supplies for High Power Output and Best Stability into Low Impedance Loads
- Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks
- Variable Low Pass, High Pass, Full Range Electronic Crossover
- 45Hz Fixed Bass Boost From 0 ~ 12dB
- Differential input switching to prevent ground noise.
- Subsonic Filter Control to Filter Out Unwanted Low Frequencies 0Hz ~ 50Hz
- Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit with LED Status Indicator for Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output
- 1Ω Stable Operation with Extensive Output Power Increase
- Variable Gain Control
- Remote Level Control Port (for optional controller)
|RMS Power @ 1 Ohm||1000w x 1|
|PEAK Power||2500w x 1|
|RMS @ 2 Ohms||700w x 1|
|RMS @ 4 Ohms||400w x 1|
|Min Impedance||1 Ohm|
|LPF / HPF||50Hz ~ 260Hz / 3KHz ~ 18KHz|
|THD @ RMS Power||<0.3%|
|S/N (EIA Rated)||>90 dB|
|RCA Voltage||400mV ~ 10V|
|Freq. Response||25Hz - 18KHz|
|Subsonic Filter||25Hz ~ 9.1KHz|
|Bass EQ||0Hz ~ 12dB|
|Dimensions Inches||5.82 (in) x 2.0 (in) x 7.1 (in)|
|Dimensions mm||148mm x 54mm x 171mm|