Looking to get noticed, you need look no further. Just one glance and you know these TORO Rage amplifiers mean business. Don’t be fooled by their understated elegance, just listen to the musicality that’s missing from other Amplifiers in their category and then look at the attention to detail that belies it’s price point
In a competition system this becomes more critical. TORO Tech presents the ultimate low frequency solution for both competitors and audiophiles alike. Our Rage series Mono Block Amplifiers feature a MOSFET power supply to insure an inexhaustible stream of voltage under all conditions. These Mono Block Amplifiers utilize a Class A/B design enabling high efficiency and cool running under typical conditions. With competitors in mind we have designed the R2 to remain stable with as little as 2 Ohm loads.
The R2 features variable low pass crossovers for system flexibility. To eliminate any possible weak link we’ve spared no expense in offering the best possible connections with nickel plated RCA jacks for as well as nickle plated terminal blocks for power input & speaker output.
Stable at 2 Ohms with a high quality A/B Class PCB layout that includes built in auto sensing turn on function for vehicles that do not have the ability for RCA output, selective Bass Boost EQ for fine tuning, soft delay remote turn on/off circuit that eliminates pops and clicks.
The R2 Amplifier utilizes a MOSFET power supply for high output and increased stability, variable gain control and remote level control port for optional controller. With a frequency range for a monoblock amp from 12Hz ~ 50kHz this versatile amp can power a wide range of speakers.
What does all this translate to? Simply, amplifiers you can count on for rigorous competition and yet flexible and affordable enough to use as any system anchor.
- Sound Quality Class-A/B Design
- Built-In Auto Sensing Turn-On Function (Hi-Inputs)
- MOSFET Power Supplies for High Power Output and Best Stability into Low Impedance Loads
- Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks
- Variable Low Pass Electronic Crossover
- Selectable Bass Boost EQ ~ OFF / 6dB / 12dB
- Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit with LED Status Indicator for Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output
- 2Ω Stable Operation with Extensive Output Power Increase
- Variable Gain Control
- Remote Level Control Port (for optional controller)
|RMS Power||500w x 1|
|PEAK Power||1000w x 1|
|RMS @ 2 Ohms||500w x 1|
|RMS @ 4 Ohms||270w x 1|
|Min Impedance||2 Ohm|
|LPF / HPF||50Hz ~ 750Hz|
|THD @ RMS Power||<0.5%|
|S/N (EIA Rated)||>100 dB|
|RCA Voltage||200mV ~ 10V|
|Freq. Response||12Hz - 50kHz|
|Bass EQ||OFF / 6dB / 12dB|
|Dimensions Inches||11.61 (in) x 2.0 (in) x 7.1 (in)|
|Dimensions mm||295mm x 54mm x 171mm|
|Bass Remote||YES (Optional)|