The RX4 Toro Audio Multi Channel Amplifier is rated at 65 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ohms RMS and 180 Watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm bridged. Stable at 2 Ohms with a high quality A/B Class PCB layout that includes built in auto sensing turn on function for vehicles that do not have the ability for RCA output, selective Bass Boost EQ for fine tuning, soft delay remote turn on/off circuit that eliminates pops and clicks.
The RX4 Amplifier utilizes a MOSFET power supply for high output and increased stability, variable gain control.
With a frequency range from 14Hz ~ 50kHz this versatile amp can power a wide range of subwoofers and speakers.
- Sound Quality Class-A/B Design
- Built-In Auto Sensing Turn-On Function (Hi-Inputs)
- MOSFET Power Supplies for High Power Output and Best Stability into Low Impedance Loads
- Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks
- Variable Low Pass & High Pass Electronic Crossover
- Selectable Bass Boost EQ ~ OFF / 6dB / 12dB
- Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit with LED Status Indicator for Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output
- Variable Gain Control
|RMS @ 4 Ohms||65w x 4|
|RMS @ 2 Ohms||90w x 4|
|Bridged RMS @ 4 Ohms||180w x 2|
|Min Impedance||2 Ohm|
|LPF / HPF||80Hz ~ 3kHz / Full ~ 3kHz|
|THD @ RMS Power||<0.05%|
|S/N (EIA Rated)||>105 dB|
|RCA Voltage||200mV ~ 10V|
|Freq. Response||14Hz - 50kHz|
|Crossover Slope||12dB Rear Channel|
|Bass EQ||OFF / 6dB / 12dB|
|Dimensions Inches||11.61 (in) x 2.0 (in) x 7.1 (in)|
|Dimensions mm||295mm x 54mm x 171mm|