All Toro Tech gear has a 90-Day consumer warranty if purchased on the www.toroaudio.com website. You can extend your warranty to 12 Months by having your Toro products installed, with a valid receipt, by a TORO TECH Authorized Installer / Retailer.
Both warranties cover manufacturer defects however the warranty does not cover accidental damage, physical damage, misuse, running at improper impedance levels, product neglect, or improper installation that result in burnt voice coils or damaged electronic circuit boards. In the case of products being damaged from misuse or abuse we even have an affordable replacement policy ensuring that you are not left in the lurch when life happens.
All warranty claims are handled immediately after making contact with us. Customers are responsible for prepaid shipping to our headquarters. Any product shipped to our facility without an RA Number, that was issued by TORO TECH, clearly written on the package will be rejected. Upon contacting us you will be issued a return authorization number which will accompany your package and allow us to identify it and handle the claim when receiving it. Toro Tech holds sole determination in whether your product will be replaced or repaired. If your product is determined to be defective by our technicians, and is going to be repaired or replaced, Toro Tech will pay for shipping back to you. If a customer sends in a product that is abused, in perfect working condition or from another brand, the customer will be responsible for freight on the return shipment. You can expect around a one week turn around for all warranty claims after the product is received by our warranty team.
What is not covered under the factory warranty?
- This warranty is valid only if the product is used for the purpose for which it was designed. *(outside of arriving in proper working condition after shipping)
- *DUE TO THE EXTREME NATURE OF ITS INTENDED USAGE, THE “FORCE S” SERIES OF SUBWOOFERS HAVE A LIMITED DOA WARRANTY ONLY
- Even if a product is not covered under warranty we will do out best to get you a low cost one time replacement to help cover damages.
- We offer accidental warranty coverage at the time of purchase and we recommend that you take advantage of that special program!
What the factory warranty does not cover:
- Damage due to improper installation.
- Subsequent damage to other components.
- Exposure to moisture, excessive heat, chemical cleaners, and/or UV radiation.
- Negligence, misuse, accident, or abuse.
- Repeated returns for the same damage will be considered abuse.
- Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of product.
- Speakers damaged due to amplifier clipping or distortion.
- Burnt or open voice coils.
- Ripped, torn, or burnt spiders, lead wire, cones, or surrounds.
- Items previously repaired or modified by any unauthorized repair facility.
- Return shipping on non-defective items.
- Products returned without a Return Authorization (RMA) number.
- Freight Damage. (A freight claim must be made)
- The cost of shipping products to Toro Tech.
- Service performed by anyone other than Toro Tech.
How To Return a Product In or Out Of Warranty
To initiate a return, please CONTACT US and email us with the following info: (copy and paste the below into your message along with your answers)
- MODEL NUMBER
- PURCHASE DATE
- STORE NAME
- ORDER ID#
- ISSUE WITH PRODUCT
- CONTACT NAME
- SHIPPING ADDRESS
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- PHONE NUMBER
- ATTACH PURCHASE RECEIPT (or online order number)
- ATTACH INSTALLATION RECEIPT (if after 90 days)
Our customer service representative will provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and instructions. Please write the RA NUMBER in LARGE, BOLD type on the outside of the shipping carton. If the RA# is not present in the body of the return address or clearly visible on the carton, it will be refused and returned back to you.
Return Authorizations are only valid for 30 days from the date issued. Replacement merchandise will not be reserved for more than 30 days past the issuance of the RA. Merchandise received past the return period may be refused and returned. Notification will be sent to the e-mail and/or billing address you provided should your return not be accepted.
Note: We cannot be responsible for e-mail or mailing addresses that are incorrect, changed, filtered, unread or no longer valid.