Just one glance and you know these TORO Amplifiers mean business. Just listen to the musicality that’s missing from other Amplifiers in their category and then look at the attention to detail that belies it’s price point.
Whether designing a system for competition, sound quality or casual listening TORO has the best solution. Our Micro Rage Series Class D Amplifiers have all the “Right Stuff” and then some.
Our compact Micro Rage Amplifiers feature MOSFET power supplies to insure an inexhaustible stream of voltage under all conditions. These Amplifiers utilize a Class D design enabling high efficiency and cool running under typical conditions. The MR2 Toro Audio Micro Sized Mono Block Amplifier is rated at 500 Watts RMS and 1000 Watts Maximum Power. Stable at 1 Ohm with a high quality Class D Digital PCB layout that includes built in auto sensing turn on function for vehicles that do not have the ability for RCA output, selective Bass Boost EQ for fine tuning, soft delay remote turn on/off circuit that eliminates pops and clicks.
The MR2 Amplifier utilizes a MOSFET power supply for high output and increased stability, variable gain control and remote level control port for optional controller.
With a tiny footprint of only 5.75" x 1.69" x 3.07" this powerful amplifier comes in handy for installations that are limited on space and is the perfect choice for motorcycles and power-sports vehicles.
- MOLEX Speaker Harness INCLUDED
- High Efficiency Class-D Design for Subwoofers (MR2)
- Built-In Auto Sensing Turn-On Function (Hi-Inputs)
- MOSFET Power Supplies for High Power Output and Best Stability into Low Impedance Loads
- Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks
- Variable Low Pass Electronic Crossover
- Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit with LED Status Indicator for; Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output
- 1-OHM Stable Operation with Extensive Output Power Increase
- Variable Gain Control
- Remote Level Control Port (for optional controller)
|1000w x 1
|RMS Power @ 1 Ohm
|500w x 1
|RMS @ 2 Ohms
|320w x 1
|RMS @ 4 Ohms
|230w x 1
|LPF / HPF
|50Hz ~ 250Hz
|THD @ RMS Power
|S/N (EIA Rated)
|200mV ~ 10V
|10Hz - 220Hz
|0dB ~ 12dB
|5.75 (in) x 1.69 (in) x 3.07 (in)