In a competition system this becomes more critical. TORO Tech presents the ultimate low frequency solution for both competitors and audiophiles alike. Our Rage series Mono Block Amplifiers feature a MOSFET power supply to insure an inexhaustible stream of voltage under all conditions. These Mono Block Amplifiers utilize a Class D design enabling high efficiency and cool running under typical conditions. With competitors in mind we have designed the R5 to remain stable with as little as 1 Ohm loads.
The R5 features variable low pass crossovers for system flexibility. To eliminate any possible weak link we’ve spared no expense in offering the best possible connections with Tiffany style RCA jacks for as well as Nickle plated terminal blocks for power input & speaker output.
Stable at 1 Ohm with a high quality Class D PCB layout that includes built in auto sensing turn on function for vehicles that do not have the ability for RCA output, selective Bass Boost EQ for fine tuning, soft delay remote turn on/off circuit that eliminates pops and clicks.
The R5 Amplifier utilizes a MOSFET power supply for high output and increased stability, variable gain control and remote level control port for optional controller. With dynamic features like its Parametric EQ with Q-Control and Built-In Auto Sensing Turn-On the Rage R5 Amplifier blends power and performance with sleek design allowing you to Rage in style.
What does all this translate to? Simply, amplifiers you can count on for rigorous competition and yet flexible and affordable enough to use as any system anchor.
- 0 AWG Power / Ground Inputs
- Sound Quality Class-D Design
- Built-In Auto Sensing Turn-On Function (Hi-Inputs)
- MOSFET Power Supplies for High Power Output and Best Stability into Low Impedance Loads
- Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks
- Variable Low Pass Electronic Crossover
- Selectable Bass Boost EQ ~ 0 ~ 12dB
- Q-Control for Narrow to Wide Parametric EQ Frequency Adjustments
- Subsonic Filter Control to Filter Out Unwanted Low Frequencies 0Hz ~ 60Hz
- Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit with LED Status Indicator for Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output
- 1Ω Stable Operation with Extensive Output Power Increase
- Variable Gain Control
- Remote Level Control Port (for optional controller)
|RMS Power @ 1 Ohm||1600w x 1|
|PEAK Power||4000w x 1|
|RMS @ 2 Ohms||1100w x 1|
|RMS @ 4 Ohms||600w x 1|
|Min Impedance||1 Ohm|
|LPF / HPF||60Hz ~ 220Hz|
|THD @ RMS Power||<1%|
|S/N (EIA Rated)||>100 dB|
|RCA Voltage||200mV ~ 10V|
|Freq. Response||13Hz - 220Hz|
|Subsonic Filter||0Hz ~ 60Hz|
|Bass EQ||0Hz ~ 12dB|
|Subwoofer EQ||30Hz ~ 120Hz|
|Dimensions Inches||13.98 (in) x 2.0 (in) x 7.1 (in)|
|Dimensions mm||355mm x 54mm x 171mm|