The SLIM10 is a powerful 10" plug and play solution for easily adding a subwoofer to any vehicle without taking up a lot of space. This compact hideaway amplified 10" powered subwoofer hits hard and is perfect for trucks and under the seat applications. It is designed to be extremely versatile with practical features like tone control, bass boost, 0 ~180 degree Phase Shift button and Clip Level LED Indicator.
The built-in 300 Watt RMS Amplifier utilizes a MOSFET power supply to insure an inexhaustible stream of voltage under all conditions for high output and increased stability. A variable gain control and remote bass level controller is even included.
These Amplifiers utilize a Class A/B design for high quality and cool running under typical conditions. With a High Quality PCB layout that includes built-in auto sensing turn on function for vehicles that do not have the ability for RCA output, selective Bass Boost EQ for fine tuning, soft delay remote turn on/off circuit that eliminates pops and clicks.
With a slim footprint of only 13.5" x 10.6" x 3" this powerful amplifier subwoofer combo comes in handy for installations that are limited on space and is the perfect choice for trucks, lease cars and under the seat installations.
- High Efficiency Class A/B Design
- 0 ~ 180 Degree Phase Shift
- 3 Ohm Impedance
- Built-In High Level Signal Inputs (via RCA Inputs)
- Built-In Auto Sensing Turn-On Function (Hi-Inputs)
- MOSFET Power Supplies for High Power Output and Best Stability into Low Impedance Loads
- Ground Loop Isolator
- Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks
- Variable Low Pass Electronic Crossover 50Hz ~ 150Hz @ -3dB
- Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit with LED Status Indicator for Short Circuit, Thermal Overheating
- Proprietary Noise Rejection Circuitry
- Hi-Fi E-Cap Filter with Wide Dynamic Range for Clearer Sound Reproduction
- Clipping LED Indicator
- Remote Bass Level Controller Included
|RMS Power||300 Watts RMS|
|Design Topology||Class A/B
|RMS @ 4 Ohms||230w x 1|
||0 ~ 180 Degrees
|Low Pass Filter||50Hz ~ 150Hz|
|THD @ RMS Power||<0.5%|
|S/N (EIA Rated)||>85dB|
|RCA Voltage||250mV ~ 9V|
|Freq. Response||20Hz - 125Hz @ -1dB|
|Subsonic Filter||15Hz Fixed
|Bass EQ||0dB ~ 12dB @ 50Hz|
|Dimensions Inches||13.5 (in) x 10.6 (in) x 3.0 (in)|