Grab 2 Pair (4 speakers, Tweeters & Crossovers) of Fierce 6.5" Component Speakers powered by the RX4S 4-Channel Amplifier!
TORO Fierce Series 6 Inch Car Component Speakers are the result of decades of audio engineering and music listening plus the experience of countless sound competitions. The F6K Component Speakers are highly efficient and require less power when creating a musical and winning front sound stage in your vehicle. Features include 13 mm Hard Dome Tweeters, Butyl Rubber Surrounds, 1” Voice Coils, Powder Coated Baskets and Custom Cones of a Poly / Mica & Paper blend.
The RX4S Toro Audio Multi Channel Amplifier is rated at 100 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ohms RMS and 1200 Watts Peak Music Power. Stable at 2 Ohms with a high quality A/B Class PCB layout that includes built in auto sensing turn on function for vehicles that do not have the ability for RCA output, selective Bass Boost EQ for fine tuning, soft delay remote turn on/off circuit that eliminates pops and clicks.
The RX4S Amplifier utilizes a MOSFET power supply for high output and increased stability, variable gain control.
With a frequency range from 14Hz ~ 50kHz this versatile amp can power a wide range of subwoofers and speakers.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Powder Coated Baskets
- High Energy Y30 Magnets for High Motor Force & Accurate Sound Reproduction
- Two Piece Metal Mesh Grills
- Custom Blended Poly Mica / Paper Cones
- Butyl Rubber Surrounds
- High Quality Cloth Spider with Polyester Fiber
- 1" High Temperature KSV Voice Coils
- 13mm Hard Dome Tweeter with Ferro Fluid Cooled Voice Coils
- Custom High quality Grade 12dB Crossovers
|Tweeter||13mm Hard Dome Ferro Fluid|
|Cone||Custom Blended Poly Mica / Paper|
|RMS Power||100 watts (50w per speaker)|
|Peak Power||200 watts|
- Sound Quality Class-A/B Design
- Built-In Auto Sensing Turn-On Function (Hi-Inputs)
- Tiffany Style Nickle Plated RCA Inputs
- MOSFET Power Supplies for High Power Output and Best Stability into Low Impedance Loads
- Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks
- Variable Low Pass & High Pass Electronic Crossover
- Selectable Bass Boost EQ ~ OFF / 6dB / 12dB
- Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit with LED Status Indicator for Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output
- Variable Gain Control
|RMS @ 4 Ohms||80w x 4|
|RMS @ 2 Ohms||100w x 4|
|Bridged RMS @ 4 Ohms||200w x 2|
|Peak Music Power||300w x 4|
|Min Impedance||2 Ohm|
|LPF / HPF||80Hz ~ 3kHz / Full ~ 3kHz|
|THD @ RMS Power||<0.05%|
|S/N (EIA Rated)||>105 dB|
|RCA Voltage||200mV ~ 10V|
|Freq. Response||14Hz - 50kHz|
|Crossover Slope||12dB Rear Channel|
|Bass EQ||OFF / 6dB / 12dB|
|Dimensions Inches||12.56 (in) x 2.0 (in) x 7.1 (in)|
|Dimensions mm||319mm x 54mm x 171mm|