Looking to get noticed, you need look no further. Just one glance and you know these TORO Amplifiers mean business. Don’t be fooled by their understated elegance, just listen to the musicality that’s missing from other Amplifiers in their category and then look at the attention to detail that belies it’s price point
Whether designing a system for competition, sound quality or casual listening TORO has the best solution. Our Micro Rage Series Class D Amplifiers have all the “Right Stuff” and then some.
Our compact Micro Rage Amplifiers feature MOSFET power supplies to insure an inexhaustible stream of voltage under all conditions. These Amplifiers utilize a Class D design enabling high efficiency and cool running under typical conditions.
The MRx2 Toro Audio Micro Sized Mono Block Amplifier is designed to operate in Mono for powering a Subwoofer system or Stereo for powering Mid Range or High Frequency drivers. is rated at 150 Watts x 2 @ 4 Ohms RMS and 250 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohm. This high quality Class-D Digital PCB layout includes a built-in auto sensing turn on function for vehicles that do not have the ability for RCA output.
The MRx2 utilizes High Pass, Low Pass and Full Range switching. Additionally a X1 and X10 switch that works in conjunction with the crossover allows for fine tuned frequency adjustments by increasing LPF or HPF frequencies by the power of 10.
With a tiny footprint of only 5.75" x 1.69" x 3.07" this powerful amplifier comes in handy for installations that are limited on space and is the perfect choice for motorcycles and power-sports vehicles.
- MOLEX Speaker Harness INCLUDED
- Sound Quality Full Range Class-D Design
- Built-In Auto Sensing Turn-On Function (Hi-Inputs)
- X1 and X10 Switching for HPF / LPF Crossover
- MOSFET Power Supplies for High Power Output and Best Stability into Low Impedance Loads
- Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks
- Variable Low Pass Electronic Crossover
- Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit with LED Status Indicator for; Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output
- Variable Gain Control
|RMS @ 4 Ohms||110w x 2|
|RMS @ 2 Ohms||150w x 2|
|Bridged RMS @ 4 Ohms||300w x 1|
|Peak Music Power||250 x 2|
|Min Impedance||2 Ohm|
|LPF / HPF||20Hz ~ 300Hz / 200Hz ~ 3kHz|
|THD @ RMS Power||<0.05%|
|S/N (EIA Rated)||>100 dB|
|RCA Voltage||200mV ~ 10V|
|Freq. Response||10Hz - 40kHz|
|Crossover Slope||12dB Rear Channel|
|Dimensions Inches||5.75 (in) x 1.69 (in) x 3.07 (in)|